Mystery Shoppers can carry out an audit of your customer service operation by regularly sampling of your service, with a report of each survey as well as periodic summaries of observations. Our agents are ready, available and well spread over Nigeria, they will be able to sample your customer service according to agreed criteria and area o concentration. We also have quality procedures in place to ensure that we in turn provide you with the best possible service.
We carry out sampling visits to your branches and we also sample your contact center for responses to specific or general customer service issues. The benefits to you are:
- cost-effective method of monitoring your customer service standards
- an efficient way of identifying staff in need of further training
- a regular summary of strengths and weaknesses which can be your action plan
- An effective deterrent against dishonesty, poor service or bad practice
- a way of identifying branches which are under-performing
We offer an accurate, reliable and inexpensive method of quality control which provides you with a means of identifying both good customer service (which can be rewarded) and the not-so-good (which can be performance managed).
Our mystery shopping strategy gives us a deeper understanding of your organization, employees and customers in order to be able to provide you with a full scale picture of how the action of one affect the other and of course your business. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of your business while specifically targeting your pain point areas. Below are some of the services we offer:
- We provide periodic reports and statistics to enable you to track customer service performance.
- We monitor your customer service by visiting nominated outlets at an agreed frequency.
- We extend your quality assurance program to the intangible elements of your customer service.
- We look at your business through the eyes of your customers.
- We ensure all your branches are giving a consistent level of customer service.
- We spot any employees who may be driving your customers away and advice on corrective measures.
- We benchmark services provided by branches against your customer service standards.
- We confirm and advice staff level of product knowledge and customer service standard.
- We check that advice and information your employees are giving is accurate and conforms to any legal guidelines which may apply.
- We benchmark your service against that offered by your competitors.
Our reports will provide a summary findings (and presentations if required) which will enable you to track the effect of product changes as well as customer service and staff training needs. They will enable you to compare the performance of each outlet and reward those which demonstrate better customer service attitude than others. This is especially important where such incentive programs may encourage staff to improve quickly and tip the customer satisfaction index up north.
There are several types of Mystery Shopping. The most common is where agents visit a client's branch to make an evaluation. Another type is where agents report on a client's telephone response in a variety of situations such as a call from a prospective customer or to a telephone complaint. Methodologies include usage of hidden video and audio equipment. Telephone shopping entails obtaining information through a phone call to customer service centers, call centers or any venue in which an exchange from the business to the customer occurs over the phone. Other types of methodologies can include online surveys and how aggrieved customers are handled in certain scenarios such as account closure or fraudulent transaction complaint.