Our solutions are customized to each client's particular situation and needs, to this end, we are able to state our value proposition in a way that speaks to the need of our clients, grabs their attention and communicates our intention and purpose. Thus we say, the benefits of working with you are vital to us as much as the success of your business. We're not service providers; we are your partners in growth.
At Cyba Consulting, we do not see ourselves as service vendors but rather, we view ourselves as partners to our clients. This enables us to align ourselves with the larger strategic goal of our clients. The focus shifts from mere service delivery to maximizing value for the client by actively contributing towards their strategic goals of benefit realization, risk optimization and resource optimization. We believe that this sense of partnership and ownership gives us a distinct edge over our competitors.
Therefore, we Identify the benefits (or the value) of working with you as follows:
"Helping your information technology and operations increase their efficiency, effectiveness, profitability, improved shareholder value and ultimately helping the organization reach its strategic goals". This is broadly speaking, we therefore categorize further as:
- Participate and provide professional advice in any/all decision/selection of information technology (Software, Hardware and Infrastructural) investment activity
- Participate and provide professional advice in any/all application/solution evaluation
- Assess and advice on investment that will boost productivity, increase efficiency and bottom-line
- Development and support of bespoke application
- Development of systems requirements documentation, request for proposal documents and aiding in the system selection process/vendor selection.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that your investment in time and resources pays dividends
- Meet with you or your representative at your premise at least once a week to discuss emerging or on-going issues/business requiring attention, where and when not feasible provide remote support or ensure service does not suffer beyond redemption.